Welcome to the Fall 2017 Graduate Teaching Community!
This quarter we will focus on the theme of "Equitable Access to Education: Supporting Students from Diverse Backgrounds". Meetings will be in Surge III, Room 1352 from 11 am - 12 pm on Thursdays. Specific topics for each meeting date are listed below.
- October 12th: Introduction and Logistics
- October 19th: First-Generation Student Populations
- October 26th: Transfer Student Populations
- November 2nd: Disengaged Student Populations
- November 9th: Multilingual and International Student Populations
- November 16th: Active Learning Strategies for All Populations
- November 23rd: Thanksgiving (No meeting)
- November 30th: CEE Teaching Resources
- December 7th: Luncheon